Saturday, October 04, 2008

** sHiT rEsuLt **
what the heck ~ i so hate my result ... 直线下降啊~~X( ...
haiz .. 我知道总平均一定会退步很多... >< ..
really don't know what i can do with those shit result ..
i think nothing i can do now .. cz .. i'm already holiday ... xD ..
while the others still having their final year exams ... xD ...
but i still felt depress with my sHiT rEsuLt ..
darn myself .. == ...

** At HoMe **
holiday lo .. hahaha~ xD ... what can i do at home??
hmmm~~
go work at my aunt's HOTEL ?? should i or shouldn't i ??
but i'm lazy to go to work from morning until noon~~
it's very tiring~~ i hate that very much~
unless yuan is there with me~ XD ..
hahaha ~~

** Yu@N **
hmmm~ just when out with him this wednesday~ ^^
that day is Hari Raya .. so we went out having our date lo~~^^
haha .. i was really happy on that day .. ^^ ..
very very very happy .. ^^ ...

we went to see 画皮~^^
it was nice .. but .. got a part which the 妖精 pulled off its human skin on its body ...
oh .. that part was so shit~ >< ... omg~><
after movie .. we walk and walk and walk .. nothing else we can do at The Curve except walking ..

when going back home having little small trouble with that~
taking texi was so troubleling~ ==
heng~ after taking texi back to kevin's hs to take back his car ..
thn he fetch me back to titiwangsa thn dad fetch me back~

oh ya~ i felt that kevin's mom kinda not like me .== ...
i dunno why ... mayb she thinnks that i'm a bad girl .. >< ...
haiz~~

[me and yuan ate all these 6 donuts from Big Apple xD]

it do looked delicious huh?! .. xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so shuang shi...
herg...
i m still suffer-ing..