Sunday, October 12, 2008

having concert with the Jonas Brothers XD

hehe ... yesterday i dreamed ~^^
dreamed that I was having concert with the Jonas Brothers.. xD
so funny~xD
but i like it ... hahaha...^^ .. ^^.. ^^.. ^^~
I also dreamed two boys want '' kao'' me~xD
but in dream, i also think that yuan already is my boy fren ..
so i cannot 变心.. cannot so greedy having another guy ~xD

In my dream i also promise myself cannot betrade yuan..
haha~ although i want to ~xD ...
aiyo .. in my dream only mah .. not in real life also ..
hahaha~ ^^

well .. it's has been 2 weeks my holiday went now~
and everyday i just waste my time sitting by the computer watching movie~
I want to work at my aunt's hotel ~
But no one accompany me~ >< ...=(
heng~ =(

WinG WinG hs '' bao gak'' eh~
very pity ~ >< ...
haiz .. the person who broke into other's ppl hs so bad~
sry to hear bout that Wing Wing~


== ... wt* ... mom want me to wash my school shoe ..== ...
halo~~~ i'm holiday-ing here~~~
still wash for wat oh~~ == ...
deng~

3 comments:

艾莉~エリ said...

hahahaha....

such a funny dream...

cute!

Anonymous said...

wash shoe oso lazy..
holiday dai sai ar?
fast fast go wash la..
later i go back see u become a fat gal..
then ur dreams really wont come true..
wahaha..

baby_jolian said...

wah...hahaha..
i jiu shi dun wan wash ah~!!
xD ..xD...

haha.. who needs dream oh..when i already got a real one~xD...
blek~^^