Friday, August 29, 2008

these few days ..

wooh .. been a time i din update my blog here .. =)
cz not in the mood for typing long journal .. xD
well .. these few days [ high school ]
busy with the committee things ...
everyday 1st recess hav to go to 联课 with xin hua ..
how frustrating ... i really hate to find them ..
and every time they hav to ask those question which hav nth to do with them
like .. inside 手册 how will be decorated with ..
like .. wats that gonna to do with them .. == ...
even the games they also want to take in charge of ..
come on .. we play wat game is none of ur business okay?!...
besides than that .. [ studies ]
** pmr trial **just left for only 10 days ...
** uec trial ** just left for not more than 4 weeks time ..
exams are getting closer by the minute ...
but i havent study for any subject at all ...
everyday reached home i just eat, sleep, watch, surfing the web...
nth else i will do other than those ...
haiz ... 堕落 ... >< ... i know i know ... ><
[ yuan ]
haha .. ^^ ... having time with him is the best time for me .. xD
last friday i just went out with him and other guys for SATE at kajang ..
he fetch me at titiwangsa bus station .. ^^..
and then we went to fetch kevin thn park at somewhere which not very near from the KTM
we've to walk for a distance and take KTM to Midvalley to buy Big Apple for yugi as his pre- bday
thn me, yuan and kevin went for McD ice cream...
when yuan eating, all the ice cream melt to his hands .. =D...
just seems like he havent ate ice cream for decades .. xD .. like a kid ... xD
5 o'clock .. outside it's raining like cats and dogs ...
we hav to rush back by KTM .. or else will be stuck with all the ppl in the train.. ><
after reaching at KTM .. it's raining more worse than just now ..
I just have an umbrella and it's just enough for one person ..
no other choices .. me and yuan hav to share the umbrella and walk back togather ..
haha ... it is better off without the umbrella than having it ..
walking back to yuan's car,
the road was water every where and my slipper are causing me to slipped ..
so i just hav to take off and walk with bare foot ... xD
but it's so painfull walking on the road ..
me and yuan were all wet ... ><
after we get into the car, we suggest kevin run back to the car himself without the umbrella .. xD
haha ... thn we went back to kevin's hs for a wash ...
I didnt bought any clothes with me .. so yuan borrows me his shirt .. xD ..
and kevin borrows his chong hwa exercise pants for me.. xD
felt so much better with the dry clothes .. ^^..
after that we go fetch eng, kimhan, yugi ...
we were suppose to wait at reckitt hs .. but he havent back home from 1U ..
so in the car.. back sit got kevin, eng, kimhan and yugi .. front sit just me and yuan ..
haha .. behind there were suggesting where should we go for not waiting at reckitt's hs ..
thn suggestion made .. we went back to kevin's hs .. haha ...
when we reached outside kevin's hs ..
becz of kevin borrow his shirt to yuan and the shirt were too big for him,
so he borrow clothes from eng and he just take off his clothes behind his car..
just as equal as he change his clothes on the road and outside kevin's hs .. hahah ...
time past .. reckitt was back and it is time to move on to kajang
and so we hav to stop at a petrol station somewhere at kajang to wait for reckitt's fren to meet us..
in the car, me and yuan were laying on the sit side to side .. chatting ..
suddenly a FLASH ... it's reckitt taking photo of me and yuan in his car ...
haha .. me and yuan were doing nth bad .. but reckitt also want take photo of us .. ==
thn we move on .. SATE KAJANG .. we reached ..
eating sate .. chatting happily .. ^^
midnight 12 o'clock reached ...
me and yuan holding hands back to the car park .. ^^ ..
and he fetch me back to my hs ...
1 something i reached home .. ^^ ..
he, eng and kevin went back to reckitt hs overnight ..
it was so happy and sweet get to go out with him .. haha .. ^^ ...

No comments: