Friday, July 03, 2009

updates

something wrong with the line . or mayb is the com's problem
i m unable to connect to internet , i am very fed-up with it..
finally . it fixed itself . lol

27 /6 Saturday
i m one of the committee of graduation party . ==
NenNen chose me . == .
totally pissed off .
CURSE YOU LEE JUN YAN (NenNen)
leader of 手册组 . haiz .
interesting . but! , come on . why me?!

i even let u down on the samples .
sorry .. mayb what i thought aint the way it will be.
although i hate them , butt i'm not that kind of person would lead my art to disaster . i'll try my best to make it perfect!

2/7 Thursday
had my math test today .
Innequalities and calculate the circles
yes! i know how to solves them! yes ! =D . YaTa!
hahaha. hope i can pass them . ! pls pls

hsing , get the Taniah Word from NS .
hehe . sorry to hear that hsing .
i sent mine , but . it dint reply ~
what's the prob?
reply me soon please .

God Bless Me . although i'm not Christian . =(

1 comment:

yugi_boy said...

wahahahaha~
piss off pula...
hahahahahaha~
ga yao lar~
make something better to ur ah kuan ler... =)