Wednesday, July 15, 2009

examssssssssssssssssssss

fully booked this week speacially for my examsssss...


Monday : Math
Tuesday : Chinese
Wednesday : Geography
Thursday : Exercise Class
Friday : Sejarah
Saturday : Science .


omg . only thursday i can stretch out a little bit, continue watching my ''δΈŽζ•ŒεŒθ‘Œ'' ..^^
nice drama . i know the drama has been out for quite a time jor lah . know i'm out lah .. ==
Keep my nose to the grindstone. >< . haiz.


and yes!

no more Free Writings . no more Free Writings
and no quiz for tmr's tuition .

hahaha .


I FEEL GOOD~
YEAH~

Victory.. haha

3 comments:

ahKuaN said...

gAmbateh la my friend...
we must hit our targets!!!!!!

Hsing said...

lol . why victory ?

baby_jolian said...

haha . cz no more free writing lo..
lol . special victory for that post .
lol . ==