Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me .. 31/7

lalala .
im very happy today .
lala ..
first of all , appreciate those who have been wishing me and bought all those pressie for me . ^^
i really do like them . no matter they're expensive or priceless . lol
like them with my heart .
i'll keep them safely ...

photo's will be update within 1 week. mayb . haha
due to lack of time, and the USB that connect to my hp was somehow Unconnectable .. =(

Thank List
--------------
1. Sms wishes . + Facebook
[ Wen jing ] [ Yugi ] [ Boon ] [ Dear ] [ Hsing ] [ ahMok ]
[ winG ] [ Huiyi ] [ahKuan] [ joeY] [ Xuan Rui ] [ AhLan ]
[ Yew Hing ] [ Yiyi ] [Aunty Donna ]
[ Fuji ] [ Kevin ] [Salina Ng ] [ Ivy Yup ] [ ahKok ] [ Suzanne Lim ] [ Aemus ] [ Zi-Yian ]

2. My little pressie from my classmates .
[ She Teng ] [ Ning ] [ Mean ] [ Xian ] [ Jing Ye ] [ AhLan ] [ Guan Seng ]

3. My old Best frens Giving Wang Dong Cheng's Poster and a bar of Vitagen
[ Nee ] [ winG ] [ Shu Yi ]

4. My Band Mates .. Giving me Magoes . == . 7 magoes , Testimonials ..
[ there were too many of them . unable to list them all . sorry . haha . as long as i knew got who ]

5. My Best Fren
[ AhKuan ] .. Piggy Bank as a present . lol . haha . it's time for me to start saving .

6. My Dear
a Chocolate Cream Chips from *Starbucks* .. a slice of Oreo Cheese Cake from *Secret Recipe*
and a Purple Jar full of little paper Stars ... ^^

7. My Baby Sitter family
[ June ] [ Eunice ] [ Aunty Choo ] Korean Food for dinner . hoho .. ^^

Last but not less ..

8. My Family
[ Dad ] and [ Mom ] .. new Spec as my 17 years old present and some Skin Care product from Ganier . . ^^ .


yeah . i hope i dint miss out anyone of u out there .
if there is , just tell me . haha . ^^
In a nutshell,
Happy BirthDay to Me .

4 comments:

ahKuaN said...

wei ar..
mangoes is percussionist buy gah..
yor~~
haPpy birthday la..
my dear friend~~

yugi_boy said...

wah...
really got count sms wishes ar? o.o
geng leh~
hahahaha~

Eric Lui said...

還有一項你忘記數啦!!!
FACEBOOK咧,我有在那里留言啦...
以後還是SMS比較實際XDD

baby_jolian said...

to fuji
oh~!!!
yes, Facebook
hahaha
thx for reminding me fuji . =D