Friday, June 26, 2009

好久没跌倒了 ..

i fell down on the ground while getting down from the bus this morning ~
it has been a long time since the last time i fell down ..
And the PAIN was irresistible !
arr .. i hold the pain and walked in the school to my class .
i thought it would some rashes .. but it bleed!
i went to Band room and ahyan help me on the bandage ..
before going out with yuan , i went to band room changed my bandage ..
thn went for Ice . lol . i order 鸡仔包 again . ^^ .
lol .

no doupt! there will be a scar on my knee again!
sigh ~~~ sob sob . why ? ...
arr .....

Michael Jackson has passed away ..
becz of Heart Attcked .
unbelievable .
Wow. 50 years old .
i usually listen to his songs when i was a little kid .
every Sunday mornings i play his CD on tv ..
while i watched , my dad was standing ironing his clothes .
until the CD plays finished , i'm satisfied ..
LoVe YoU MiChAel JaCksOn
may him Rest In Peace .

No comments: