Thursday, April 02, 2009

changing sits

changed sit suddenly .. all seperated into two ..
better lo .. cz i can sit with shi ting .. =D
haha .. behind got Jing Ye and Marcus oh .. at least wont be bored afterall .. ^^ ~ wanted to stick wih them all the time , the joys would surround me all the time .. =) .. if Jack Jack , ahLan, sKy sit in front or nearby me, would be perfection ~ xD ...
but until the last minute our teacher said she had rearrange the sit .. =( .. Jing Ye and Marcus been changed far from me and Shi Ting .. =( ... yer~ but Jing Ye and Marcus seems like not willing to change~ =D .. haha .. the joys could continue~ ^^ .. Jing Ye & Marcus dont leave me and Shi ting behind .. =( .. xD..

society .. my Double-Stroke~!!! haiz .. failure .. T.T .. the worst of all .. ~! =( ..
Phantom~!! keep rushing on the beat .. i'm sorry .. i will practice much harder~! i wont let myself down and all of u down including coach~! and yes, luckily i dint get punished by 制服组..xD... if not, 立刻给我下 40下~!!!! .. =P.

Tuition .. Mr.Hew praised kimjun .. i was envy enough ..=( .. i will put much effort and push myself to the limit~! wont doing the same mistakes again and again ~! .. i wanted to be much more better than i'm now~!! T.T ..

mom bought me " Dark Circles Gone" [ eye mask].. and the moisturising lip gloss, strawberry flavour ( i think it's free .. or mayb not) ... haha .. thanks mom . ^^ . muackz~!
yuan aren't replying my msg . =( .. he's not online-ing .. hp expired?? who knows .. luckily i'll gonna meet him tmr friday after school .. haha .. ^^ ...

No comments: