Sunday, March 01, 2009

心淡...

yoyo .. =D .. finnaly can use back my com .. aiks~!
exma .. T.T .. failed jiu failed lah . haha ..
tmr is the last day .. ^^ ..
ya .. 1st thing of all .. have to say sorry to Mr.Hew .. for not doing his homework .. even writes during he's teaching .. and the quiz .. last 10 minutes memorize .. luckily that day dun have quiz .. =D ..
ahdui .. money is really important for me now .. T.T ..
Taiwan xun hui .. stupid chong hwa donation .. == .. and my camera .. T.T ..
all need money .. which is most important for me now .. money is terhad more me now .. xD ..
ekonomi .. omg .. which will be my kos lepas ? =D ..

arr .. camera .. T.T ..












心淡了 .. 是不会再改变了...

dun ask me what's the reason , becz it is the consequences u have done for all of these.

it seems childish what u've done or what u said to me . some movements is even childish too .. grow up pls ..



it's too let for the remedy .. it's too late for all ..

i'm sorry ...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. no wonder din see u on9 often la...
wei wei wei..
ur blog 越来越有深度叻
haha..
anyways.. need ppl chat jiu find me la.. ^^
fei doi is waiting 4 u..
haha..

baby_jolian said...

yalo..com got problem..so whole week cant online.. sometimes have to use dad's one.. yday bro came back, so fixed the com le..^^...

oii..wat fei doi waiting me..haha..
he really very cute and funny eh..xD...

BoMoh@aMin said...

ermm
令你心淡的是男的还是女的?
朋友?

baby_jolian said...

To Bomoh ..

=D..is a boy ..

n3e said...

hahahhhahahahaah,,,
kos lepas!!!!!!!!