Sunday, February 22, 2009

normal days update...

=D... looks like many ppl have knew my blog... not private anymore .. =D..
so many photos havent post up here.. cz my com got problem..==...
haiz...

=yin ting's b'day=
having a great time for eating the cake on the day yin ting b'day...
so cake was a total disaster ... disgusting.. ><... but we still had lot of fun ..=D


=welcoming party=
64 new student .. but only 50 something attended.. haha... but still a lot of them ..=D..and met up with marcus them.. they came thr kacau me ..xD... haha ..kidding...
that day yuan came back .. ^^... keep asking me for my bag .. and din told me y he wanted my bag .. till the end of the party, looked into my bag, there's a chocolate bar ...^^ .. i knew was him putted...=D

back to the party .. the food was great .. i forgotten to brought my tapowear.. so i just grab what i wanted and straight put into my mouth..xD...
the playing time was annoying .. haha... totally out of control..=D... really had lots of fun.. oh~! .. the wheat cream ..><... omg .. nen nen and kimjun planned well .. the victim was Mei Ling .. but in the end, was us~ the wheat cream was sticky and yet sweet.. haha .. get sticked on our clothes and hair .. >< ... omg .. nvr gonna play with that again .. except when thr's a bathing room ... =D..

=the meeting=
nth i can say about that .. i know it hurts a lot .. but it was as same as the way u hurt us ..
hope we can do it better the next time ..

=society=
this whole week was damn busy .. T.T .. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thrusday, Friday, Saturday .. not meeting jiu shi society ... T.T .. exams coming ... i havent start studying at all...=(

2 comments:

BoMoh@aMin said...

got cha
found ur blog wor...
nice nice blog

gambateh in exam

baby_jolian said...

o.O .. yeng .. found my blog .. haha .. =D ... good job..xD