Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Overall Febuary .. ^^

overall on FebuaRy .. ^^...
1st of all .. valentines day + 1 year anniversery .. =D.. went to SakAe Sushi ..
press the " Hot" , hot water comes out .. =D..self-serve .
SaKae Sushi ..

aLL with computerize~!!!! .. easy and fast .. ^^
very nice... >< .. i missed it ...
My Udon mee .. hahaha ... ^^ .~
his prawn with meat rice .. xD
Ying Ting's B'day .. and that's the cake i've mention last time..
we ate with the spoons .. scoop and eat .. xD..
东声西乐 ... walking up hill...



bought a secret recipe cake for mom and dad b'day .. cost Rm73.50 ... T.T .. my pocket money..
mom and dad ..xD
Cappucino cheese cake .. i've regret to bought this flavour .. T.T
went to Capsquare in town last Saturday.. with June , Daniel, Eunice and aunty choo..^^
Colourful Steps .. outside the cinema .. the place was damn cold~!!!.. omg..>< .. luckily having my jacket with me... ^^
Purple Lollipop...xD

Eunice .. haha . aunty choo and me .. ^^
Having dinner at Tapper ..
dinner is served .. xD....
my mash potato .. xD.. not quite nice.. KaKi Corner still is the best one~!
Eunice .. June .. Me ..xD i'm the tallest .. xD
exyne and me .. wearing ahyan's sun-glasses in ahyan's car..xD.. guess who's that?! answer: is HotDog .. xD
Copied from maggie's space ..haha .. 2009 拜年团..^^..
hehe .. me, hsing, [ahyan, maggie, ahkuan, jia ying, huili, shu xian, ling long] 今年高三生毕业生~!
exam papers .. Science .~!!!! .. i scored with 38/40~ highest mark in the class~! .. hahaha .. oklah .. but not being LC here .. hehe ..
trimped my hair just now~! .. a bit short .. =D .. felt my head became had rounded .. xD ..
missed my old hair... =(

5 comments:

Hsing said...

wei ! your photos LENG DAO BAO eh ! . especially the one you take with STRONG spotlight geh xD!

Anonymous said...

ooi ooi ooi..
where u get the photo?
i want!!!

Baby^Girl said...

walau .. you go what highclass place?
so nice..
eat so nice food ar?
udon ar.. you come japan i cook for you ! wahahaha ...
cappucino cheese cake not nice de... hahaha ...

Hsing said...

haha . babygirl . cook for her la . dont cook for me la .. very good ! ==



ano .. wht is the place? look so highclass !

baby_jolian said...

to hsing~
wah...hsing 1st time say me leng..xD...hahahaha..... yeah yeah yeah ... xD.....

to ahkuan~
haha..which photo u're talking about?..u want my photo ah?=D

to baby girl~
haha..at Capsquare lo..in town there..haha..like midvalley and time square..but famous as them..then surroundings was quite highclass..=D..the place was quite good...^^...cook for me lah~!!!!...i want to eat ah!!!haha...yalo..capuccino cheese cake damn not nice..omg...=(