Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sucks so much

== ... not happy today
is like .. wt*.. ==
i had enough ...
i really reall reall reall i hate 'em ... ><

i know i arent suppose to say that .. i arent to compare 'em with other parents..
but .. i cant stand it .. i really cant stand it ..

all frens surrounds me .. their parents treat them so good ..
they want wat .. they get it in an easy and good way ..
and their parents were like .. damn good to them ..
i weren't saying that my parents werent good to me ..
small good .. big.. no! ... == ..

she always think i'm the shit in the house but no bro ..
she always think i'm the lazy one .. not my bro ..
she always says i scold back her but not my bro .. she always says bro [nvr] scold back her..
she always think i'm the looser .. ==
she always want me to be quite when she scolds me like bro.. fine.. when i was quite thn u say '' y din answer my question? u want to be like that.. fine.. when u ask me question or u want money .. dun ask me cz i wont answer back u .. '' ...
say me always din do chores.. when i did it .. u also will say i din ..==
u're the boss .. u say finish lah ..

i really had enough ..
i really angry .. fed up .. i hate her so much ...

not willingto give me my pocket money dont give lah ..
do watever u like in ur way ..
watever u like ..

the fact isnt i envy that my fren's parents .. i just want my mom treat me well .. actually .. i dunno wat i want

watever

No comments: