Thursday, November 06, 2008

Arigato 汶铨~^^

actually today after 4 pm suppose left me 1 person in percussion ..
but thanks to boon ... he skip his tuition just to stay back and help me .. ^^
haha ... i just waste his 17 bucks on a tuition ... xD... sorry lah...
really appreciate much boon .. thank u ~^^...

after society belanja him drink water ...for appreciate his kindness.. =D...
and then bro come fetch today .. haha .. dont need back home by bus~^^ ..
and then .. sleep .. cz too tired .. really very tired ...

thn yuan send me 3 ringgit to my hp .. ^^ ... cz my hp expired jor ..
hehe .. arigato yuan .. ^^ ...

i think on saturday graduation ceremony .. percussion will just have 3 person incharge ..
aiks .. other percussionist .. == ... suan le ...


yup .. that's all for today ...
so tired~~

1 comment:

Baby^Girl said...

wah !! percussion less ppl doesnt mean cant do !!!
if you think you can .. you can !!!
somemore one ppl incharge in few instruments i think it wil be fun !!