Thursday, November 13, 2008

T.T

just let them see my report card ..
and their reaction was like ..
dad : heng .. all not passed .. math lah .. just 40 something ... all average ngam ngam hou 60..
mom : heng .. lucky her lo ..

i was like .. ..
izzit that the comment u all can giv to me?
izzit a parents should say these to their children..
aren't they suppose to encourage me more?
instead of criticize my result...

u all know how sad and mad when i heard those wat u all had said about my result?
do u all know how i felt?
do u all know how sad i was? do ya all?

do u all know how hard that i have to been through another year in a same form?
with all the pressure of humiliation . did u all try to comfort me when i knew that i had to retain for another year?
No~! . u all didn't . when u all saw me cried that time , all u can say is just. '' wat are u crying for ? '' .

i hate u all so much .
everytime u think is just . '' did u pass this time? dont need tell me i also know u cant .. do u know wat a waste of money that dad have to pay for another year ? if u cant pass this year , aiya . change to another school la ''

izzit that u want ? change to another school ?
talking on the phone with another side said how bad i was .

everytime comparing me with brother ..

did u all really understand me?
did u all try to look from my situation and think about it?

i really hate u all .. i really hate u all ~!
u all dont even know how sad i was ..
crying in the toilet . every tears drops falling down and u didnt know how suffering it was~

No.. u all will nvr know .. cz u didnt even care bout it

all u all care is my result. not my feelings .

1 comment:

Baby^Girl said...

calm down ...
parents always hope thei own children do well in academic ...
but not everyone can do it ...
even i failed some subject.
not only even my parents , brothers also will say so cha ar you like this ...
but dont mind it !!
at least you do your best ..
and it also already pass tense !!
forget it and think of my laugh sound .. smile smile la
hehe!