Monday, June 16, 2008

parents never understand us~

i've know my average result ... 62.xxx ~~ i was quite happy bout my result .. even yuan felt suprise and happy for me .. but he say just for now only .. ^^ .. hehe .. he wants me to get 70.xxx so then he will giv me his 1st kiss as my target ... XD .. getting 70.xxx is hard for me .. and i know .. even is impossible for me ~ haiz ... >< ...

I've told my parents about the result .. but they din even felt proud of me ... they said :'' u just get 62.xxx, dun get so happy yet .. u still hav the coming semester hav to face~ get 70.xxx just can count as balance ... '' ... when i heard they said this .. i felt so angry .. and i cried~

Sighxxx~~~~

They will never know wat i'm thinking .. they will never know~ sometimes i really really really hate them~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei...
dun like tat la..
maybe they want u to do better...
dun worry..
u still got me..
~~ah KuaN~~