Thursday, September 03, 2009

i'm Tired today

i ran around the school 4 rounds in 12 minutes 40 seconds ..
yes, u may be saying that i'm running way too slow or i used up lots of time to run for 4 rounds in 12 minutes .. or u mayb thinking that u can run faster than me in less than 9 or 8 minutes ..
but , that's the fact . i hate running.. =P .
after finishing my rounds, my stomach begun to achen . >< . that's the 1st time i felt like that .
i ate my lunch at 12 pm .. started my running at 2 pm .
the food in my stomach havent been fully disgested , and im afraid of having '牙牙肠'(izzit wrote like that?) .. aiks!

F0r society, we're having test today ..
1. Single Stroke in 200 beat >> Tak boleh .
2. Triple Stroke in 132 beat >> almost, but still Tak boleh .
3. Foundation >> == .. pathetic .
4. side-read >> == . bad .
5. composing >> == . Worst!

arr .. =( .grrr .

The worst Part
1. At the Bus stop while Lining up to get on the bus, the bloody malay girls jumping the lines and a hand came over and pushed me away for their own selfishness.. fine, im tolerable, i stand a side and made a facial expression saying '' go ahead, go ahead .. u're the boss now, jumped the line as you like .. btw i dun care '' ..
* that's why i hate Malays . *

2. After getting off at Titiwangsa , i have to get on to another bus to get back home. and the Lining starts again .. an old lady pushing behind my bagpack behind me, i get so fed-up ..
when i get on, i checked my bagpack's zippers .. Shocking! that the smaller zip has been Unziped !
Luckily nth been stolen . especially my hp . thank god ..
* So that's why i always have my backpack in front of my chest, it's much more safety =)*

that's all for today .

No comments: