Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My bday's Photos

2 August 09 , Sunday
Shabu-Shabu with Y

they owned this whole lot.. o.O. 3 floors

well, it was a unique serving the food, almost like Sushi King.

instead , they were serving shabu's food




my New Spec . ^^


Testing 1

Testing 2


Testing 3 .
some said it doesnt suit me . =( . but some said it does .o.O

wind band came to my class sang bday for me and gave me present outside my class.


well , no hippo bear for me . =(

The boys holding Girl's Volley Ball Trophy , Champion .. x)

Kai Xian and mE..


Me and She Teng

Kepong Starbucks .. Chocolate Cream Chips ..


Yuan .^^


Me and my 1st Starbucks (bday present)


Y 2 J
Dinner time . Korean time ..

My baby sitter aka Aunty Choo . .. oh my smile is frosted .




my only bday cake with candle .








oh my, just make me felt hungry .. =(

pork ..

wow~~

Chicken . tastiest ever .

the best . ^^
well that's all for nw . nites~

9 comments:

Kevin said...

ask yuan whr is my starbucks coffee... no need return to me ah?? =.="

yugi_boy said...

Kevin ar, Kevin... many coffee jek u.....
drop u more coffee punya bean lar.... hahahahahha~

jolian~~~
the shabu shabu shop so yeng jor eh?! o.o!
last time juz normal shop jek leh o.o

baby_jolian said...

to Kevin ..
haha . u so rich, day day go Starbucks . The Curve Starbucks, Garden's Starbucks hah... dun need ask yuan treat u back le lah .. =D .

to Yugi ..
yalo yalo .. day day coffee coffee .. buy him the beans is enough, ask him to make himself . =)

The Shabu shop, mayb we went to a different one?.. hehe.. this Shabu next door got a coffee restaurant call 96 celsius oh . izzit the Shabu u went ?

Eric Lui said...

你的生日真的很爽誒!!!
我就慘啦,生日的時候要考試,真是不爽...
關于你的新眼鏡,老實說,不太適合你
不是不好看,是不適合而已...
starbuck不便宜啊,kevin這麼有錢啊,每天喝??
看到你們都吃那麼好,忽然覺得自己很可憐QQ
在家真好,出外靠自己,餓死沒人知,haiz.

mC said...

hei BJBJ!!
suprice anot tat we cum 2 ur class~~
we all sacrifice our painting time leh~~haha(actually we all playing in band room~)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY^^

Baby^Girl said...

Hey .. not bad mah !! the korean food look tasty !
ya lo .. kevin .. starbucks coffee bean ! wahahah !!
next time treat me juga la ! hahaha ..
the spec.. i m not used to see you in that spec.
it need time to let others used to ..
no say match or not match de la !

Kevin said...

walao.. whr got everyday oh??
somemore, go thr doesn't mean must buy de lo...
i just like thr environment... good for study ma..
i din ask yuan treat me ah... last time he owe me de leh... (for MH) haha..

yugi_boy said...

the name is same shop u ate wor...
RM25 per person... right or not?

baby_jolian said...

to Kevin
haha . yeah right .. lol
well , i think he aint gonna pay u back with a starbucks .. so, u'd just mind giving up .. =)..
and , what's MH ?

to yugi
hmm . yup .. thats right.. since when u went thr ate before?