Monday, August 10, 2009

1.01 am

yup , no doupt
it's 1 am now . 10 August . Monday .
school reopen today (monday)
i dint done any hw at all . yup , im lazy .
im bored . and not in the mood for going to bed . =( .

YouTube , Blogs .. Sing a long with the TT-Player .
== .

im stupid .
i looked myself in the mirror .
Acne surrounding my nose and my forehead . =(
i started to hate myself , my face . =( .
why my face aren't as fair as other ppl . =(

my hair is like the broom .. split ends everywhere.
makes me looked like an idiot .
no mood for camwhore anymore . =(
idiot face idiot look , bad for camwhoring . =( .

argh~


T.T . no mood ah .


Dear, Gambateh on ur Analogue . ^^

2 comments:

June said...

Dear...
You are so lucky but just lazy!
Your mom is in beauty industry - you have free consultation, facial, beauty product etc etc
But...reluctant to use...
Haiz...how i wish i had such privilege ...
So stop complaining and start taking care of your beauty BEFORE it's too late !

Honestly, you are pretty ( don't fly !)....you just need to put a little bit of effort and you can join beauty contest already ...hehe

baby_jolian said...

wow ..
deep deep english .. lol .
haha . yalah .. u complain to me all the time, but i didn't treasured what i had . ahaha
wanna be my mom's kai liu ?
hoho~

and honestly , u've never been so honest to me before . hahaha . i'm flying~~~~~~ wooh~~~ haha . == .. im putting effort now.. Garniersss everywhere .. haha .
thx for the comment anyway ~ =)