Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hypocrite

Trial is around the corner . zero revision i had done . FB made my day . im such a degenerate person . ==

biasiswa is what i wish i could get . but i thought to myself.  Impossible ..

Miss Ong told us all the time . SPM is the everything . and i thought to myself again. Yes, i’ll start today

but . FB has concurred me . damn you FB .

speaking of FB , Lim Boon Chuan owned a FB account . like finally .. or should i say now only ah ? ==

as his attitude , he would say ' i dont need a FB account cz there’s not a necessary for me '' .. such a confident guy he is . yet, he owned .

For those who like/liked him . probably they would search his name and add him by the time they read my post .

 

i waste a lot money especially on Food .wtf . =( .

 

Do 'Front People' a hypocrite ? yes, most of them .

all they care is their own profits . such a hypocritical person .  

1 comment:

Ray said...

Jolian!!!!!
1st place!!! XD
Yalo!!!
SPM jor la!!!!
and SPM is very very very important!!!!
Add oil ya!!!! =)