Monday, January 26, 2009

last day of school on 24/1

^^... 1st time went out with classmate .. haha..
5 years since now .. 24/1 1st time went out with classmate.. haha
actually i'm not going with them .. cz.. all were boys .. and one girl.. haha..
thn suan le lo .. after school planed to go out with maggie and hsing .. but sudden, shi ting called..
ask me to accompany her .. haha.. then i acc her..xD..
we went to kepong jusco watch movie .. at 1st they wanted to watch underground ah?..
forgotten wat name .. 18 SG .. == .. thn at last decided watched Bed Time Story .. o.O ..
so .. i've watched it the 2nd round ..
and like that ... movie finished .. straight went back home .. o.O .. sien .. omg ... zZzZZzzz...

And today went out for dinner with grandma and cousins them .. at the 翠恒酒家...
here are some pic .. =)

yoyoyo .. ^^ .. jeng~!! wat's that? that's Shark's Fin Soup..muahaha.. added lot of vinegar~! my Fav..~!

Roasted Baby Duck .. now wat also use Baby animal to cook.. T.T...

hmmm~~~^^ .. Prawn .. with . cheese i think ..xD .. the gravy taste like Cheese ~! .. =D

every year got fish ah . haha .. ^^..

me and my mom~!! .. haha..mom damn like posing here posing thr ..


haha .. all me . wear a dress today .. xD .. thn added with mom's rm100+ jacket~xD...






yoyo .. last one .. My WinK~ .. xD ... haha..
who like winking with me?xD .. we winK together .. xD..



yoyo..my hair damn long.. muaahaha... ^^ ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..
so sienz meh?
dou ask u go eat ice with me dee lar..
hehe...
翠恒酒家?!
very class geh ler..
wow..
sure delicious la..
and last..
hAppy cHInese neW yeAr wor..
^^