Wednesday, December 03, 2008

...

原来我有那么多错误必须纠正...
唉...............

被纠正最多的是我...
唉.............



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


last week .. i went to aunty choo's hs stayed .. like i mention it on my last blog..

I went out with june and eunice for almost the whole week..
we went to Sunway .. 1U .. The Curve .. all places also far far away bunya ..haha
everyday have to wake up early .. 9 am .. haha..

it's too early for me . == ..

so .. let the picture do the talking ...


3 T-shirt also bought from Sunway .. xD.. really expensive
after we'd finish shopping .. we went to Kim Gary.xD
but i din take pic of what food i ate .. i ate cheese炬饭...^^..是那样写吗?

Kim Gary 就是出名多靓仔打工的地方...=D... 奇怪~xD


haha...buttocks~ actually it got few words on the shirt .. write~
'' Drop pants .. not Bomps '' .. xD... and i wear it today to practice..haha

see my shirt .. see see .. got trumpet nia~xD... haha .. envy leh?.XD

someday night we went for supper at MCD..thn i took some pic..

jeng jeng.. eunice.. xD... with her K850i.. 3.2 megapixel camera.with flash light.><

she say i took this pic make dao she looks slim .== ..xD

jeng jeng jeng .. june.. playing with her I.PHONE... haha.. I.PHONE leh ..omg leh?xD.. envy leh?xD

what a mess .. haha .. thinking of MCD now?xD .i ate the McFlurry..inside got the vanilla ice-cream and some Milo crunches..it's a new flavour..but i think it's temporary only gua.. nice~!..i like it~^^
and on that day i go cut my hair.. == .. My winG .. here's the picture lah.. 为了你p0st上来啊..==

actually is not that disaster lah..xD... just after ngam ngam finish cutting my hair.. i see dao very ugly nia..xD

nah .. my ugly face with my ugly hair ... satisfied mou? .. ==

at 1U.. eunice.. Mun Yee(june's fren) .. june.. 3 same hight bunya..xD...hahaha..

order this at an organic shop thingy .. Banana + 豆浆水... 1st taste .. was fine.. but after that.. it growst..

this is wat?? it's Passion fruit .. i dont even know how passiopn fruit looks like.. or how it taste..
but then my mom bought it from ''sam4 zhan1'' .. it taste soury .. my mom say it's 15 times high in Victamin C than an normal orange .. thn i say .. '' 吃了会变白咯?'' ..thn she say .. '' 嗯..'' .. haha .xD..
(hsing.. want eat mou?xD.. haha .. want also habis liao lo..xD)

she even bought back me two pair of shoes.. but i like the 1st one. the 2nd one was quite mature ...

my drink at '' Hak Dim'' .. (black shop) .. at mutiara bunya lah.. go 4 layer de leh..xD..very special ah.. wont meh?xD...











又要从零开始了 .. haiz ....

(这张照片好像有点模仿了hsing那张wonazier..xD..不好意思...><)

1 comment:

Baby^Girl said...

i like the trumpet t shirt..
nice leh ...
haha ..... the shoes also not bad mah !! hehehe ....
dai gor lui lo ! hahaha
hair wont ugly also ...
no worry ! hahaha